Certainly. We have a section for this purpose that gives you additional information as to the benefits of becoming a member of Angie's Bits 'n Pieces, plus the information on how to sign up and a handy button to make your payment. Just click here!
Lost passwords cannot be retrieved, but a new temporary password can be issued, which you yourself can then reset. To obtain a new password, please click on the "Request new password" link under the Member Login section. Enter your username or e-mail address and a new temporary password will be sent to you.
Log in first. Click on My Account to bring up your account information. Click on "edit". Under the heading "Account information" you will be able to change your e-mail address and/or password. Enter the new information, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click Submit to save your changes.
1. Are you using the correct username? We find that most of these login problems are due to the user trying to log in with an incorrect e-mail address or username. Try this: your username is the first part of your e-mail address.
2. Perhaps you have forgotten your password? We cannot retrieve it for you, but you can request a temporary one (click the link under the login box). This is a one-time password, so after you log in you must go to your account and set a permanent password.
3. Has your subscription run out? The subscription set up with PayPal for this website renews automatically each year. However, if there are not sufficient funds in your account at the time of renewal, or if your credit card information has expired or changed, you will not be renewed and your account will be blocked. After two failed attempts to collect payment, your account will be automatically deleted.
If none of these answers address your problem, please feel free to contact us and we will look into it.
1. First, if you have spam filters make sure to enter our domain in your list of accepted addresses. Otherwise, you might not receive any of the notices sent out from this website.
2. Check your spam or trash folder, and see if the message containing your login information didn't end up there. If you still can't find the message, but are sure that at this point you should be registered, try retrieving a new password: click on the "Request new password" link under the Member Login section. Enter your e-mail address and a new password will be sent to you. You can later change it, after you log in and access your account information. (Tip: your username is the first part of your e-mail address.)
3. Quite frequently, a user signs up using her husband's PayPal account, which is usually associated with a different e-mail address from hers. Our system will always sign you up with the e-mail address associated with the PayPal account from which the payment was made. So check that e-mail for your login information. If you wish, once you log in you can change the e-mail address to the one you prefer.
And, if all fails... send us an e-mail!
PayPal in an internet service that allows users to send and receive money over the internet. It is a secure website. Members have a monthly record of all their money paid and received via Paypal and, of course, it can be used for purchases on Ebay. Setting up an account is free and there are no fees charged to the person making a purchase.
It is good for small businesses because it eliminates the need for bank merchant accounts which can be costly. Paypal's fees to merchants are quite reasonable.
Like any internet service, PayPal occasionally can have technical problems and down time which can be frustrating if you happen to be trying to make a purchase just at that time. But they are very security conscious, which is the biggest concern for users.