Certainly. We have a section for this purpose that gives you additional information as to the benefits of becoming a member of Angie's Bits 'n Pieces, plus the information on how to sign up and a handy button to make your payment. Just click here!
Lost passwords cannot be retrieved, but a new temporary password can be issued, which you yourself can then reset. To obtain a new password, please click on the "Request new password" link under the Member Login section. Enter your username or e-mail address and a new temporary password will be sent to you.
Log in first. Click on My Account to bring up your account information. Click on "edit". Under the heading "Account information" you will be able to change your e-mail address and/or password. Enter the new information, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click Submit to save your changes.
1. Are you using the correct username? We find that most of these login problems are due to the user trying to log in with an incorrect e-mail address or username. Try this: your username is the first part of your e-mail address.
2. Perhaps you have forgotten your password? We cannot retrieve it for you, but you can request a temporary one (click the link under the login box). This is a one-time password, so after you log in you must go to your account and set a permanent password.
3. Has your subscription run out? The subscription set up with PayPal for this website renews automatically each year. However, if there are not sufficient funds in your account at the time of renewal, or if your credit card information has expired or changed, you will not be renewed and your account will be blocked. After two failed attempts to collect payment, your account will be automatically deleted.
If none of these answers address your problem, please feel free to contact us and we will look into it.
1. First, if you have spam filters make sure to enter our domain in your list of accepted addresses. Otherwise, you might not receive any of the notices sent out from this website.
2. Check your spam or trash folder, and see if the message containing your login information didn't end up there. If you still can't find the message, but are sure that at this point you should be registered, try retrieving a new password: click on the "Request new password" link under the Member Login section. Enter your e-mail address and a new password will be sent to you. You can later change it, after you log in and access your account information. (Tip: your username is the first part of your e-mail address.)
3. Quite frequently, a user signs up using her husband's PayPal account, which is usually associated with a different e-mail address from hers. Our system will always sign you up with the e-mail address associated with the PayPal account from which the payment was made. So check that e-mail for your login information. If you wish, once you log in you can change the e-mail address to the one you prefer.
And, if all fails... send us an e-mail!
PayPal in an internet service that allows users to send and receive money over the internet. It is a secure website. Members have a monthly record of all their money paid and received via Paypal and, of course, it can be used for purchases on Ebay. Setting up an account is free and there are no fees charged to the person making a purchase.
It is good for small businesses because it eliminates the need for bank merchant accounts which can be costly. Paypal's fees to merchants are quite reasonable.
Like any internet service, PayPal occasionally can have technical problems and down time which can be frustrating if you happen to be trying to make a purchase just at that time. But they are very security conscious, which is the biggest concern for users.
This is a problem with the Web browser you are using and how it is configured. We cannot help you with that. However, you can try right-clicking on the link and saving the file to your computer, and then opening it up with the Adobe Reader. In 99% of the cases, this works. Otherwise, you will need to have somebody help you with your browser settings.
Some of our files are pretty large and might need some time to download. You might have to allow extra time if you have a dial-up connection or when there is a a lot of traffic on the Internet.
Make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader. Also, take into account that errors in transfer can happen. Please retry. If you are still receiving the same "File Corrupt" problem, try right clicking the download link, and saving the file to your computer.
Your temporary internet files are probably taking up the maximum allowed hard drive space. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, then Options, then Delete Temporary Internet Files. This allows the browser to save a temporary copy of the file so that it may be opened for viewing.
Make sure you have the newest version of Adobe® Reader® software installed. Also make sure your computer and web browser are fully updated. If you continue to have problems, please consider changing browsers. Our personal preference is Mozilla Firefox... and we can assure you there are no problems opening our files with this one!
So sorry... No. Free patterns are usually offered for at least a month (and sometimes for a lot longer), which we feel gives visitors plenty of time to visit the website and download them. After that they continue to be available for subscribed members, so you always have the option of signing up to continue to have access to those patterns.
In the case of previous free BOM patterns, we also give you the option of purchasing them from our online store.
Yes... as long as you are not mass producing the item in question, which would require a license. What you choose to do with the items you sew from our patterns is up to you, whether you want to give them away as gifts, or sell them for charitable fundraising purposes or for personal gain.
What you are not free to do is distribute the patterns themselves. If you wish to share this information with others, please provide a link to our website for this purpose.
When in doubt, it is always best to ask first!
Yes, provided that you include the name of the pattern designer and source of the pattern (ajpadilla.com) on the quilt label. Additionally, the designer and source of the pattern must be included on any signage used as part of the quilt display and/or quilt entry form.
Yes, provided that each student downloads his/her own copy pattern directly from Angie's Bits 'n Pieces.
No. To receive free patterns, each of your friends must visit this website directly and download the pattern in question themselves.
No. When you subscribe to Angie's Bits 'n Pieces, you are given access to download certain file patterns. You may print as many copies of pattern pages as needed to make the project but you may not print extra copies of the pattern to share with others. The quilt designs, images, instructions, photos, templates and foundation pages are protected under copyright laws that prohibit unauthorized duplication and/or distribution of the work. No portion of any pattern on this website may be removed from the site and/or duplicated or distributed by any means. If your friend is interested in having the pattern, he/she will also need to subscribe.
PayPal automatically cancels any subscription if any financial information for your account changes, such as if the credit card associated with your account has expired. And the reason is that when the subscription period ends, they will not be able to charge an expired card in order to continue a new subscription period.
We do not have access to your financial information to alert you of this fact. Once PayPal cancels a subscription, we cannot change that. Your membership with us, however, will continue until the date in which your subscription actually ends. Please note, though, that your subscription will not be renewed automatically when your term expires.
HOWEVER... if you wish to continue subscribed to our website, simply take note of the date in which your subscription expires. At that time you can sign up with us again.
Actually, you have. As a service to the many members who have requested this, our subscription plan under PayPal runs on a system of automatic yearly renewals. You agreed to having your subscription renewed automatically when you signed up. You can read the terms that you subscribed to here.
HOWEVER... you are not obligated to renew your subscription. Simply log into your PayPal account and cancel your subscription there, even if your year is not up yet. This will not affect your subscription to our website until the actual date in which it runs out. Just continue to log in as normal. When your year is up, if you have not renewed, your account with us will then be suspended.